(68) Amp-Trap 2000® SmartSpot® AJT fuses now provide a visual open fuse indicator. With advanced material technology added to the existing product line the AJT fuse provides IEC Type "2" (No Damage) protection to main, feeder, and branch circuits, for all types of loads - yet, they require only half the mounting space needed for 600 VAC Class RK fuses. AJT's time delay characteristics for handling typical in-rush currents, its current limiting ability.
(33) Amp-Trap 2000® A4BQ fuses are 20% more current limiting than any other Class L fuse on the market. When correctly coordinated, they bring a superior level of protection to service entrance equipment. Downstream circuit components have maximum protection against short circuit let-thru current. A4BQ's built-in, 4-second time delay characteristic (at 500% of rated current) accommodates harmless inrush currents with no nuisance opening.
(26) Amp-trap® ATMR fuses, in the Class CC family, are the smallest dimension 600 VAC/DC fuses suitable for branch circuit protection. The ATMR is a popular choice for economical protection of control circuits and control circuit transformers where available short circuit currents exceed 10000 amperes. ATMR's rejection dimensions prevent substitution by lesser rated fuses. These fast acting fuses give current limiting protection to general circuits.
(28) A70QS Amp-trap® Semiconductor Protection fuses were developed in response to the need for improved overall performance of 700 volt semiconductor fuses for new equipment requirements. A70QS fuses have lower I2t for better protection, longer life when subjected to cyclic loading, plus lower watts loss. A70QS is the best choice to protect dynamic solid state equipment such as motor drives, UPS, etc.
(21) Ferraz Shawmut ULTRASAFE™ Fuse Modules have a unique, compact design suited for use with 45 mm wide IEC contactors. These modules also offer other features not found on other Class CC and midget Ultrasafe fuse holders such as an auxiliary contact option. When the auxiliary is wired to an adjacent contactor the load is dropped out by the contactor immediately once someone tries to open the fuse extractor handle. Additionally, the fuse module features padlock capabilities, compact busbars for line side terminations, and tool free removal from DIN rail. Yet the fuse modules still incorporate well known Ultrasafe features such as IP20 protection, easy operating fuse extraction handles and an open fuse visual indication option.
(16) Ferraz Shawmut ULTRASAFE™ modular 600 volt Fuse Holders for Class J fuses introduce a new level of safety and ease for installing or replacing Class J fuses. ULTRASAFE holders qualify as "finger safe" to an IP20 grade of protection under IEC standards. The US3J accommodates 30 A Class J or 22 x 58 mm French Ferrule fuses. Holder not UL listed with these fuses. The US6J is for 60 A Class J fuses. ULTRASAFE holders are available in compact 1, 2, or 3 pole units, with or without blown-fuse indicators in each pole. Multi-pole units can also be made up in the field by using the multiple-pole Assembly Kits.
All units have provisions for locking in the open position for safety during fuse changeouts or equipment servicing. US3J and US6J ...